Thursday, June 6, 2013

From here to there


Cleo! It's taken us four years, but perhaps we're now at a point where we can use this blog as a means of actually communicating, rather than as a more limited platform for my comments. So, perhaps you can get Mom to read this to you:

I miss you. I hope that camp, so far, is fun. Do you think that Max ever goes to camp? He would be a silly camper. Anyway, I'm in Venice, and so far it's a lot of fun. The city is built on many islands, and you can take boats from one island to another. I took the picture above last night, when I was riding back to the main island. Can you find the seagull in the picture? I love you, and I will see you in 8 days; meanwhile, please be nice to Mom and take good care of her. And, by the way, if you want to write anything to me, you can use the comment box, below! Love, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment